Saturday, December 18, 2004

A New Definition of "Bad"

The other day, perhaps prematurely (see Brandon's post on the issue), I criticized Anthony Flew's vague statements about why he's gone from atheist to a believer in some sort of a designer. I assumed from his vague presentation of his "reasons," that his arguments against a naturalistic evolutionary account were bad. That was before I read this. Now I have a new definition of "bad," and this article serves as its prototype. Here's just a little snippit:
The evolutionists insist the dinosaurs lived millions and millions of years ago and became extinct long before man walked the planet.

I don't believe that for a minute. I don't believe there is a shred of scientific evidence to suggest it. I am 100 percent certain man and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time. In fact, I'm not at all sure dinosaurs are even extinct!

Think of all the world's legends about dragons. Look at those images. What were those folks seeing? They were clearly seeing dinosaurs. You can see them etched in cave drawings. You can see them in ancient literature. You can see them described in the Bible. You can see them in virtually every culture in every corner of the world.
By the way, I love WorldNetDaily. Where else can you get laughs like this?

No comments: