Thursday, December 30, 2004

Upcoming Posts

In trying to come up with ideas for posts, I've developed a few ideas. I'm going to post on implicit attitudes, language development, primate cognition, and the cognitive psychology of concepts. I also just read an intersting paper on children's attribution of false beliefs to God vs. humans, which I may post about. As usual, I am not only open to, but also desperate for requests. If there's something you want to know about the human mind, let me know, and I'll try to post on it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about connectionism and the computational view of the mind - are those still possibile topics for future posts? 

Posted by Richard

Anonymous said...

Haha! I thought about that as I typed out the post. I'm currently writing a paper on representation that discusses connectionism pretty heavily, and I'm probably going to just post large chunks of that when I finish. If it's taking too long, I'll post something in the meantime. I promise to get to it, though. 

Posted by Chris

Anonymous said...

Just a note that the change to your style sheet makes it so your site won't display properly on Safari. This seems to be the old bug regarding the bottom of divisions or tables. 

Posted by Clark

Anonymous said...

Clark, ugh... how do I fix that? All I did was shift around some of the elements on my sidebar, and add one new item. 

Posted by Chris

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I can't read most of the blog right now. Did you forget to close a tag somewhere? 

Posted by Clark

Anonymous said...

Clark, I'll work on it. Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac, so I can't test things out, but I'll make sure all my t's are crossed and i's dotted. 

Posted by Chris

Anonymous said...

It seems fixed. Thanks. 

Posted by Clark